|Register||FAQ||The Twelve Commandments||Members List||Calendar||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|LimeWire+WireShare Tips and Tricks Advanced users meet here to share secrets about pushing LimeWire to the limit.|
| Welcome To Gnutella Forums |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, fun aspects such as the image caption contest and play in the arcade, and access many other special features after your registration and email confirmation. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! (click here)
If you have any problems with the Gnutella Forum registration process or your Gnutella Forum account login, please contact us (this is not for program use questions.) Your email address must be legitimate and verified before becoming a full member of the forums. Please be sure to disable any spam filters you may have for our website, so that email messages can reach you.
Note: Any other issue with registration, etc., send a Personal Message (PM) to one of the active Administrators: Lord of the Rings or Birdy.
Once registered but before posting, members MUST READ the FORUM RULES (click here) and members should include System details - help us to help you (click on blue link) in their posts if their problem relates to using the program. Whilst forum helpers are happy to help where they can, without these system details your post might be ignored. And wise to read How to create a New Thread
If you are a Spammer click here.
This is not a business advertising forum, all member profiles with business advertising will be banned, all their posts removed. Spamming is illegal in many countries of the world. Guests and search engines cannot view member profiles.
Hilfe in Deutsch, . Ayuda en español, . Aide en français . et . LimeWire en français, . Hulp in het Nederlands
Before you post to one of the specific Client Help and Support Conferences in Gnutella Client Forums please look through other threads and Stickies that may answer your questions. Most problems are not new. The Search function is most useful. Also the red Stickies have answers to the most commonly asked questions. (over 90 percent).
If your problem is not resolved by a search of the forums, please take the next step and post in the appropriate forum. There are many members who will be glad to help.
If you are new to the world of file sharing please do not be shy! Everyone was ‘new’ when they first started.
When posting, please include details for:
Your Operating System ....... Your version of your Gnutella Client (* this is important for helping solve problems) ....... Your Internet connection (56K, Cable, DSL) ....... The exact error message, if one pops up
Any other relevant information that you think may help ....... Try to make your post descriptive, specific, and clear so members can quickly and efficiently help you. To aid helpers in solving download/upload problems, LimeWire and Frostwire users must specify whether they are downloading a torrent file or a file from the Gnutella network.
Members need to supply these details >>> System details - help us to help you (click on blue link)
There are senior members on the forums who serve as Moderators. These volunteers keep the board organized and moving.
Moderators are authorized to: (in order of increasing severity)
Move posts to the correct forums. Many times, members post in the wrong forum. These off-topic posts may impede the normal operation of the forum.
Edit posts. Moderators will edit posts that are offensive or break any of the House Rules.
Delete posts. Posts that cannot be edited to comply with the House Rules will be deleted.
Restrict members. This is one of the last punishments before a member is banned. Restrictions may include placing all new posts in a moderation queue or temporarily banning the offender.
Ban members. The most severe punishment. Three or more moderators or administrators must agree to the ban for this action to occur. Banning is reserved for very severe offenses and members who, after many warnings, fail to comply with the House Rules. Banning is permanent. Bans cannot be removed by the moderators and probably won't be removed by the administration.
1. Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form. Topics discussing techniques for violating these laws and messages containing locations of web sites or other servers hosting illegal content will be silently removed. Multiple offenses will result in consequences. File names are not required to discuss your issues. If filenames are copyright then do not belong on these forums & will be edited out or post removed. Picture sample attachments in posts must not include copyright infringement.
2. Spamming and excessive advertising will not be tolerated. Commercial advertising is not allowed in any form, including using in signatures.
3. There will be no excessive use of profanity in any forum.
4. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults, or any other personal attacks.
5. Pictures may be attached to posts and signatures if they are not sexually explicit or offensive. Picture sample attachments in posts must not include copyright infringement.
6. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other threads and see where your post will go. If your post is placed in the wrong forum it will be moved by a moderator. There are specific Gnutella Client sections for LimeWire, Phex, FrostWire, BearShare, Gnucleus, Morpheus, and many more. Please choose the correct section for your problem.
7. If you see a post in the wrong forum or in violation of the House Rules, please contact a moderator via Private Message or the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of every post. Please do not respond directly to the member - a moderator will do what is required.
8. Any impersonation of a forum member in any mode of communication is strictly prohibited and will result in banning.
9. Multiple copies of the same post will not be tolerated. Post your question, comment, or complaint only once. There is no need to express yourself more than once. Duplicate posts will be deleted with little or no warning. Keep in mind a forum censor may temporarily automatically hold up your post, if you do not see your post, do not post again, it will be dealt with by a moderator within a reasonable time. Authors of multiple copies of same post may be dealt with by moderators within their discrete judgment at the time which may result in warning or infraction points, depending on severity as adjudged by the moderators online.
10. Posts should have descriptive topics. Vague titles such as "Help!", "Why?", and the like may not get enough attention to the contents.
11. Do not divulge anyone's personal information in the forum, not even your own. This includes e-mail addresses, IP addresses, age, house address, and any other distinguishing information. Don´t use eMail addresses in your nick. Reiterating, do not post your email address in posts. This is for your own protection.
12. Signatures may be used as long as they are not offensive or sexually explicit or used for commercial advertising. Commercial weblinks cannot be used under any circumstances and will result in an immediate ban.
13. Dual accounts are not allowed. Cannot explain this more simply. Attempts to set up dual accounts will most likely result in a banning of all forum accounts.
14. Video links may only be posted after you have a tally of two forum posts.
15. Failure to show that you have read the forum rules may result in forum rules breach infraction points or warnings awarded against you which may later total up to an automatic temporary or permanent ban. Supplying system details is a prerequisite in most cases, particularly with connection or installation issues.
Violation of any of these rules will bring consequences, determined on a case-by-case basis.
Thank You! Thanks for taking the time to read these forum guidelines. We hope your visit is helpful and mutually beneficial to the entire community.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
If that's the number that appears on your credit card statement....it's not a tech support number but probably a billing enquiry number. So it's not going to help a lot of people!!
If you have a problem with LW, maybe you could tell us what it is? Or not, it's up to you. We don't work for LW but we do try & help pissed off people, providing they don't try to rip our throats out
It isn't officially a tech support line, but it quickly becomes one when an angry customer disputing their credit charge calls. Email responses to tech support issues don't always work, and I want customers to be able to reach LimeWire if they need to.
This number didn't appear on my credit card statement. In fact, LimeWire shockingly refuses to supply even credit card companies with a phone number. LimeWire is evidently trying very hard to avoid addressing tech support problems.
pissedoffcustomer, are you going to tell us what your problem is, or just have a rant???
If you tell us what your problem is then you never know...we might be able to help you. Or are you just going to rant & carry on?
If we're ever going to be able to help you then we need details about exactly what has pissed you off. Or are we supposed to guess??
Either explain your problem or stop posting.
That might be helpful as well,....lol....
(212) 533-MDSG 533-6374
"Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
FOTH...hate to say it but I think you've been in the humidity of Thailand for too long.
Do you know if there's a support group for people in W.A.?
I could go for that one...
(sh*t I posted the reply before looking at the smileys...just imagine the *eek* and the *LMAO-rolling on the floor one*)
Last edited by birdy; May 26th, 2007 at 12:22 AM.
Kinda outdated though,...might well be possible that they have moved to Canberra to be closer to your Prime Minister......
SELF HELP AND SUPPORT GROUPS FOR PEOPLE WITH MOOD DISORDER
The Depression and Mood Disorders Association has a number of groups operating in the Sydney area. We are keen to start up new groups and have been having workshops to explore ideas about what kind of support is needed for people living with mood disorder and their families.
We also publish a newsletter MANDA - available at a concession rate if you are a member of the NSW Association for Mental Health. Contact NSW Association for Mental Health 02 9816 5688 or Meg 02 9660 7413 for a copy of the latest newsletter or send us the subscription form which you will find at the end of this list.
Self help and support groups are coordinated by volunteers. We do not receive any funding to run the groups so dates and times of meetings and contact people may change from time to time. The Mental Health Information Service has an up to date listing of current support group volunteers.
We do not have a particular viewpoint about the treatment of mood disorder. We believe that access to information and support enables people to make up their own minds about the kind of treatment, management or medication which is best for them.
For information about current support groups and up to date changes to meeting arrangements contact :
Mental Health Information Service 02 9816 5688
free call 1800 625 409 (Country NSW)
* The North Shore group. This group which meets at a coffee shop has been going for nearly four years and has a steady attendance of up to ten people. Tony is the contact: for this group 02 99 55 9658.
* The Northern Beaches Depression and Mood Disorders Group meets on the last Tuesday of the month at north wing lecture room at Manly Hospital. There are usually guest speakers at this group. Topics include coping with mood disorder, new programmes and personal accounts of living with mood disorder. Robert Pringle ph.: 9466 2502 is the convenor and is also the DMDA representative on the Mental Health Association NSW Inc's Board.
* The Gladesville group is the longest running group of the DMDA and meets on the first Sunday of the month at Friendship House, 60 Victoria Rd Gladesville. Everyone gets a chance to talk about themselves and what has helped and afternoon tea is always wonderful. Ingrid is always available by phone on 9888 7274.
* DMDA Management and planning meeting There is a management meeting every second month to discuss issues arising from support groups, other projects of the Depressive and Mood Disorders Association and development of new groups. This group usually meets Friendship House 60 Victoria Rd Gladesville. Contacts: Meg Smith on (W) 02 9772 9299 or (H) 02 9660 7413
* Depression and Anxiety Self Help Support Group for sufferers and their families and friends meets 3rd Sunday of the month at Friendship House 60 Victoria Rd Gladesville between 2pm and 4pm. Refreshments provided. Contact Mental Health Association NSW Inc02 9816 1611 or 9816 5688. or the facilitators Nina 9438 5540 and Jan 9692 9400
* Newcastle MANDA and Hunter branch of Mental Health Association NSW Inc Contact: Robyn on (02) 4951 3589. This group has recently reformed and is growing rapidly. Publishes newsletter Seesaw . PO Box 2017 Dangar 2039
* Illawarra and Wollongong Mental Health Network (02) 4271 2396; PO Box 327 Warrawong 2502. This is a group for people who have had a mental or emotional illness, their friends and supporters.
* Wollongong/Nowra Wollongong Mood Disorder group meets monthly. Contact Louise on (02) 4227 1150 evenings or weekends
* Sutherland Depression and Mood Disorder Support group meets monthly at the Uniting Church, Flora and Merton Sts Sutherland. Contacts: Elizabeth 9589 1994
Other support groups for people with mental health issues:
* Northern Beaches Mental Health Support Group meets monthly month at Dee Why Senior Citizens Centre Dee Why 34 Howard Ave, Dee Why at 7.30 pm. Contact Pat Boydell 9972 1353
* Australian Society for Students with a Mental Illness (ASSMI) holds meetings and social get togethers for students. Contact the secretary PO Box 4082 Denistone East NSW 2112 or email Yvette for information about the group: RRC_COTTON@cchs.usyd.edu.au ph 98783114
* Association of Relatives and Friends of the Mentally Ill ph. 9805 1883 (24 hrs) is at Block C Nurses Home Macquarie Hospital, Wicks Rd North Ryde. PO Box 302 ph 9887 5897 ARAFMI runs a number of support groups for relatives and friends of people who have mental illness and has a 24 hr phone line staffed by volunteers.
* NSW Consumer Advisory Group PO Box 1108 Rozelle 2039 ph 9556 9219 acts as a bridge between consumers of mental health services and State and Federal governments.
"Never Argue With An Idiot. They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience"
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/limewire-wireshare-tips-tricks/70614-limewires-phone-number.html
|What Is Limewire Phone Number | Directhit.com||This thread||Refback||October 17th, 2012 07:46 PM|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Customer Support Phone number?||mikethefresh||Open Discussion topics||20||December 11th, 2009 02:36 PM|
|don't know phone number for support||Astrov||Mac OSX||3||January 9th, 2009 10:21 PM|
|phone no||shaunyboy||Open Discussion topics||3||May 26th, 2007 02:21 PM|
|limewire's port number||tbarge||Connection Problems||1||January 28th, 2006 06:29 AM|