View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2005
Valued Member

ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough

samtaz14

You know, I cannot find your original post where you said I took a pop at you for being scammed.

Could you provide a link so that I can see again your original post and my reply that seem to have made you so angry?

Believe me when I say that I am not an arrogant person or believe that I am so clever that I can't learn from other people.

I will say this though, I work for my living and I hate it when someone tries to, or set traps to, take my hard earned money for nothing. I also use the internet to buy most of the stuff I own therefore I appreciate the value of money and appreciate the value of a little research before parting with my cash.

Thinking about it, maybe you should not be resigned to being ripped off, you should be angry that you were lied to and taken for a sucker (remember the saying: there’s one born every minute). Scam sites flourish because far too many newbies throw their money at them and then do nothing afterwards, except blame somebody else. So unless your money means nothing you should get onto your credit card company and demand your money back.

UK Bob

PS. Anger is only useful if it is aimed at the right target.