Thread: Photoshop
View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2006
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Since we upgraded the forum software from vBulletin 2 to version 3, images are no longer displayed on the page, but as an attachment we can open separately. We could have thumbnail previews if the admin tech would get around to installing the necessary sofware. But we've been waiting for that to happen for 3 months now. The only way you can have an image display is to load it onto another site & put that url within your post. There is a list of such free host sites within the Padded Cell.

BTW garbagefan2, if you're using ImageReady to produce your gif's, use the colour & quality filters to help reduce the image file sizes. I only use as many colours are needed for the image to be comprehendible. I also use quality control (similar to jpg) for reducing quality but dramatically reduces file size. eg: your above attachments are around 60 KB. Whereas I could probably have done the same for around 15-20 KB.