![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| Download/Upload Problems Problems with downloading or uploading files through the Gnutella network. * Please specify whether the file problem is a Gnutella network shared file OR a Torrent file. * |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
iTunes say that the video that I try to synchronize into my iPod is not playable in it. Anyone know what's wrong?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
What format are the videos? They'll need to be mpeg4 or H.264 for the iPod. So, if the videos are in another format, you'll need to use a converter.
I'm using Windows XP & I use 3GP_Converter (free). Videora's another free one that's popular. If you're using a Mac, someone recently said that iSquint converter worked well. There's heaps of info & links to different converters in the thread below. How to transfer music to my iPod (& iTunes) |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| video to ipod - when I sync the ipod to itunes not all the videos will transfer- Why? | brian696959 | Tips & Tricks | 0 | February 2nd, 2008 08:12 AM |
| Videos on Ipod? | Fat_Santa54 | Open Discussion topics | 2 | July 2nd, 2006 03:59 PM |
| How can I put my videos on my iPod?? | whit_xoxo | Open Discussion topics | 0 | February 12th, 2006 07:06 PM |
| videos on your ipod | kingshlimp | Open Discussion topics | 2 | February 4th, 2006 07:33 PM |
| videos to ipod | girder | General Mac Support | 1 | December 7th, 2005 12:23 AM |