![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| Searching Questions and answers for finding content on the network for BearShare users
Preview this popular software (BearShare Beta v5 "Download") |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, when I do a search, I get search results, but I don't think I'm getting all of them. Like, I'll search for a song, and on the tab at the top, it'll say the name of the song, and a number like (150), but in the results, I only see like 20. Is there anyway to fix this, and see all the results?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
the 150 represents the overall quality of the files in view. Not the actual number of files. If you add up all the numbers in column 2 and add 1 foe each file not showing a number, you will get 150.
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Search results not showing | stormnut | Open Discussion topics | 1 | August 7th, 2006 02:53 PM |
| Odd search results showing files downlded I haven't | Lord of the Rings | LimeWire Beta Archives | 3 | February 28th, 2006 10:44 AM |
| Search Window not showing results | UFO Man | Mac OSX | 2 | January 30th, 2006 04:42 AM |
| Search Results Not Showing All | deviatesrock1 | Download/Upload Problems | 2 | September 4th, 2005 06:48 PM |
| lw not showing any search results | abaghel007 | Open Discussion topics | 0 | July 9th, 2005 06:44 AM |