![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| General Discussion For anything which doesn't fit somewhere else (for PHEX users) |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can search for music and everything but when I tried to find the music I downloaded Its no where to be found What do I do? Im on the mac version also if that helps
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Downloaded files are usually sent to the "My_Files" folder that is in the same folder as the "MacPhex" application.
In MacPhex, you can check where the files are downloaded : from the "Setting" menu, choose "Phex Options", then "Directories". The path to your download folder will be shown under the label "Incomplete Directory". |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Cant Download, I Dont Understand | Sneaky Tanker | Download/Upload Problems | 1 | February 6th, 2006 03:50 PM |
| help i dont know how to download | baby berry ferry | Download/Upload Problems | 7 | July 31st, 2005 05:35 AM |
| Help I cannot download anything, the songs dont come up, PLEASE HELP | amyforqueen | Download/Upload Problems | 9 | May 19th, 2005 03:42 AM |
| I can't or dont know how 2 download music! | MaceAce | General Windows Support | 1 | February 16th, 2005 10:51 PM |
| limewire dont download | sweden | LimeWire Beta Archives | 0 | April 23rd, 2004 05:17 PM |