![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| Download/Upload Problems Problems with downloading or uploading files through the Gnutella network. * Please specify whether the file problem is a Gnutella network shared file OR a Torrent file. * |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've tried to play about 5 tv show epidoses I downloaded, but when I push launch from the library, all I see in windows media player is a 20 second or so file with the title I downloaded, but a picture of an ipod with an ad for clearoutclub.com on the screen. at first I thought it might just be one bad file, but its happened on all of them. what's going on and how can i watch my tv episodes? thanks for your help!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do a search on the forum for the word clearoutclub.com & you'll get a better understanding! Ignore video files under 10 MB in size. In fact if you're downlding tv shows, I'd ignore anything under about 50 MB. Small video files are either spam or porn. So take my word for it. Ignore the small files. Most of those also originate from T1 sources. So beware of downlding video files from T1 sources.
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| videos but no picture | maxineee | General Windows Support | 1 | September 28th, 2006 01:33 AM |
| help please; Videos with sound but no picture | wandering jedi | Tips & Tricks | 2 | October 8th, 2005 09:40 AM |
| 10 meg files play for ten seconds only???? | Unregistered | General Mac Support | 0 | June 18th, 2002 03:06 PM |
| 10 meg mpg files play for 10 seconds????? | Unregistered | Download/Upload Problems | 0 | June 18th, 2002 02:39 PM |
| Cant see picture with some videos | NatoKDR | Support: General | 4 | November 16th, 2001 07:14 AM |