![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| Download/Upload Problems Problems with downloading or uploading files through the Gnutella network. * Please specify whether the file problem is a Gnutella network shared file OR a Torrent file. * |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used to have LimeWire 14.4.8 and I used to have a problem when searching for music.
When I would search for lets say, the used, I would get plenty of results but they didn't show a bitrate. I browsed a few hosts and they had the exact same file but showed a bit rate. What could have caused this? |
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Curiosity (my own shared files don't show as search results) | Robert the Bruce | Download/Upload Problems | 3 | December 8th, 2008 10:22 PM |
| search results don't show | drums75090 | Download/Upload Problems | 0 | November 12th, 2008 07:25 PM |
| search results do not show | gorro | Searching | 15 | September 9th, 2008 09:59 PM |
| search results only show zip,and mpg files. no audio files | mini624 | Download/Upload Problems | 1 | September 6th, 2008 03:18 AM |
| search results never show | Unregistered | General Windows Support | 1 | April 4th, 2002 03:07 PM |