![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| Support: General General support discussions and announcements. XoloX has been discontinued. We highly recommend you use an actively developed client instead. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What is going on here.... downloads will invariably STOP at 98% and often sit there for hours without finishing... if it was just one jerk who disconnected it would be one thing, but this happens so much that I don't think it is the other person... It doesn't happen all the time, and it usually only happens with big files 200mb+
while it stoping is annoying, but not that bad, what really ****es me off, is that the downloads will often restart at like 20% WTF is going on, that is a lot of data that is being lost! what happened to it... I'm not sure, but I think it only happens when I close the program when the DL is at 98% for a while, as I haven't observed a restarted download otherwise, but I haven't actually seen it revert, just see a download that I saw a while ago at 98% at 25% and get ****ed off.... WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE???? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
allready answered, use search
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
And please.. mind your language
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
late |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
***** I found **** it ****! beep **** *** ***
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
seriously where is this answer... I found someone who had the exact same question, but nobody answered him!
please help me out, and don't be a dumbass late |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
When downloading form multiple hosts XoloX verifies the segments before putting them together. If a wrongly served segment is encountered it will be dropped. Henche why you'll see a drop in percentage since that part was downloaded and needs to be downloaded again from another client.
Got that? |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I guess it would be nice then if it checked more often, its annoying to lose 80% of a 700mb file, that is fairly rare, and took you several days to get!
guess this should go in feature request... late |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have never seen Xolox droping more than a few percent when receiving wrong data, so no need for a feature request? I posted in another thread a possibility to speed up creating the final file, which will also limit possible looses. There has been no response so far.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
First things first Moak.
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| old/incomplete downloads - restart old downloads | balla242 | Download/Upload Problems | 2 | September 16th, 2005 11:31 AM |
| Cant restart my old downloads | Sherwin | Download/Upload Problems | 2 | August 18th, 2005 06:50 PM |
| Cannot Restart Downloads? | ef_7 | Download/Upload Problems | 3 | July 21st, 2005 06:57 PM |
| Cannot restart Downloads | rydog420 | Download/Upload Problems | 1 | May 23rd, 2005 05:34 AM |
| old downloads never restart | Scouse_baba | Download/Upload Problems | 1 | November 25th, 2004 02:47 AM |