![]() |
|
|||||||
| Register | FAQ | The Twelve Commandments | Members List | Find the Best VPN | Today's Posts | Search |
| Download/Upload Problems Problems with downloading or uploading files through the Gnutella network. * Please specify whether the file problem is a Gnutella network shared file OR a Torrent file. * |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi I Am Finding The Track I Want Then Clicking Download And Nothing Is Happening, Any Suggestions??????
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi marta.
I belive this link will help if not shout. http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showth...176#post154176 Peace.
__________________
mickjapa108 |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am also having problems downloading audio files. I get "file is corrupted' after downloading music. What can I do?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kurty12.
Try this link below, or you could post your System Details that may help us to help You. http://www.gnutellaforums.com/download-upload-problems/63993-fake-files-search-results.html Peace.
__________________
mickjapa108 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have clicked on song to download and nothing happens. Iv just updated L/W basic and would appreciate some help. This has never happend before!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
jaindia.Hi.
Try Cliking on Blue link above #4
__________________
mickjapa108 |
![]() |
|
|