Gnutella Forums  

Go Back   Gnutella Forums > Current Gnutella Client Forums > LimeWire+WireShare (Cross-platform) > Technical Support > General Windows Support
Register FAQ The Twelve Commandments Members List Calendar Arcade Find the Best VPN Today's Posts

General Windows Support For questions about Windows issues regarding LimeWire or WireShare or related questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2004
Kforcat

Question Types of Membership?

I wanted to know the different types of memberships? The Unlimited @ $34.95 the Standard @ $24.95 and the one year at $19.95 I signed up for the Standard but I would like to know what I got? Any help for the new girl?.
Old March 29th, 2004
Kforcat

Here I am - I printed the sign up sheet when I joined so here is what I see - It was at www.filesharingcenter.com/join2.php

There were the 3 types of memberships I listed above.

It is already processed on my card (like last month) not sure what I can do about that - I sure hope they don't charge me again!!

It pretty much explained that to get limewire - I had to join to be able to get the download

What have I done?? And where are most of you nice people from - the times of the posts are a little squirly ?? 11:02 p.m.?
Old April 12th, 2004
Rosario

Angry Scammed

I got the shaft for 39.95 at http://www.k-lite.tk didnt see it comming iether, all stand clear!
Old July 12th, 2006
Novicius

weddione is flying high
Default weddione

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW IF I GOT SCAMMED OR NOT. I PAYED $66 AMERICAN (I AM IN CANADA) OFF MY VISA FOR MOVIES AND MUSIC DOWNLOADS FROM THIS SAME SITE LIMEWIRE. OK A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I HAD TO RELOAD MY COMPUTER CAUSE I HAD A BAD VIRUS SO I LOST THE SOFTWARE AND NOW I COME BACK TO REINSTALL IT AND I CANT GET IT AND I ONLY PURCHASED IT 2 MONTHS AGO. SO MY TIME ISNT UP YET. WHEN I TRY TO GET TECHICNAL SUPPORT IT WONT ACCEPT MY EMAIL ADDRESS. i AM 100PERCENT SURE IT WAS THIS SITE. THE SOFTWARE WAS 360 SHARE PRO. CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO GET IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OF GETTING IT BACK. PLEASE EMAIL REPLIES @WEDDIONE@YAHOO.CA GREATLY APPRECIATED
Old July 12th, 2006
Airhead

birdy has a distinguished reputationbirdy has a distinguished reputation

360Share isn't LW, sorry but you were scammed. Check out the thread below
http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showth...879#post119879

Basic LW is free, Pro costs $US18.88 for 6 months of updates & email support. The only official site to get either version is www.limewire.com & your email address won't be in LW's database if you purchased from a scam site.

You should contact your bank/CC company & report this, most have a department to deal with scams/fraud.
*Please edit out your email address, we're not allowed to post email details on the forum!!!
Forum Rules
Old July 17th, 2007
Novicius

SinisterMNKY is flying high
Default What did I do?

I think I may have deleated an important file that enables me to open up my limewire pro and now i can't do it. I have paid for the membership once already, and have used Lw pro alot b4, but now that I can't open it does this mean I have to download it and pay for the subscription again? If not can someone help me figure out a way to download the necessary files that I need.... please
Old June 10th, 2004
ICANHELP

Default Filesharingfriends.com is Funny

Filesharingfriends.com is funny because its also like TMD-Moviez.com and i bought membeship for 29.95 or something i forgot and i got refunded back cause they gave fake stuff like FREE P2P Software and they lie its really fast and alot of crap like they the owner of the p2p software but its a scam... well i got cancel but the MEMBERSHIP Still work anyone can try...

TMD-Moviez.com

username: bird
password: flying

SOMEONE SUE THEM PLEASE
Old August 10th, 2004
djlance

Default Scammed too

www.mp3rox.com

i freakin' paid $39 bucks for the lifetime membership. what memebership. lets make a list of all the scamers out there, and sue them all!

beware - www.mp3rox.com
Old August 12th, 2004
shootz66

Count me in as well! www.filesharing.com

*******s!
Old October 3rd, 2004
TTwannabe

Default I PAID FOR LIMEWIRE TOO

So having just read the above posts then I must have fallen for it too, I have just paid £34 for Lime Wire and additional movie searches!!!!! I was directed to this site which said you had to choose your provider, and the fee you pay is for quicker d/ls, more search results etc etc and more importantly no pop ups or ads (which is what I wanted), - when I went to upgrade to lime wire pro and it said 'if you have dowloaded limewire in the last 30 days click here for automatic upgrade - which I did, when I entered my email address - It could not be found in records! Is this because it doesn't exist? - What has happened here?? This was 8 days ago!!