Gnutella Forums  

Go Back   Gnutella Forums > Current Gnutella Client Forums > LimeWire+WireShare (Cross-platform) > Technical Support > Download/Upload Problems
Register FAQ The Twelve Commandments Members List Calendar Arcade Find the Best VPN Today's Posts

Download/Upload Problems Problems with downloading or uploading files through the Gnutella network.
* Please specify whether the file problem is a Gnutella network shared file OR a Torrent file. *

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 10th, 2004
Novicius

braindead is flying high
Default limewire to mp3

I am a computer idiot and need help. I just put a bunch of songs in my limewire library. How do I put these songs onto a Dell DJ?
Old December 11th, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Between pages 20-22 of your Dell DJ manual the answers are all there. A. You have a choice of initially importing them into MusicMatch on your comp. B. Or, open the Portable Device Manager & press Add button & select comp. C. Also can do it this way, after connecting to your comp, go to Start>Programs>Dell>Dell DJ Explorer. When this is open click Folders in its toolbar. Now you can select the location of your LW Dwnld folder. Also click DJ Explorer until it expands all the way to its music library. You can now copy & paste or drag & drop tunes across from your LW Dwnld folder to your Dell DJ.

Your LW Dwnld folder can be found by going to LW's menu Tools>Options>Saving & this will tell you the folder's name, location & path. Easy huh!
Old December 11th, 2004
Novicius

braindead is flying high

As I said, I'm a computer idiot. I'm in Dell DJ Explorer and I clicked on the Folder but I'm confused how I put my LW Shared folder into Dell DJ Explorer. I'm sorry I need my hand held for this.