View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2001
Unregistered

Default would B nice 2 C how many users...

Let's get straight 2 the point. The program works well but I think it would be nice for users 2 C how many users R online... or at least how many files R being shared. I don't think it really matters much who is using who..or what nodes/servers we R connected 2... but I think it is nice 2 C how many users/files we R connected 2.
This can help us make a conscious choice as 2 bother with a certain search or not. If not many users on... could B a waste of time 2 search 4 something at that particular moment.
2 more suggestions & then I will leave the rest 2 others.
Perhaps change the icon sizes 2 a more uniformed smaller look. No need 4 the great colors changes on mouse-overs(lol)... a simpler interface would probably reduce the size of program a bit. (although the images R clearly stretched so the size doesn't matter... but looks do count)
1 great feature lacking in almost all the new peer 2 peer programs... is the show of bitrates 4 mp3s. This was 1 of the best features *cough* the owl/cat *cough* had. Again... it creates the option 4 people 2 download or not 2 download.
Keep up the good work. If U can put at least 2 of my suggestions in... I think U would B the dominating or at least 2nd best peer 2 peer available.
KudOs!