View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2005
Novicius

shaunapaige1971 is flying high
Lightbulb are you all really posting this stuff?

oh my i just cannot believe the undeniable antics in here! i am so flabbergasted that you all have asked these questions? you have a computer right there in your hands and u dont know how to use it? if on setup (not trying to be a smartass) it will tell u to read the installation procedures. lime wire themselves have a some literature on it i would hate to see some of yall's stuff you have installed on your computer.
manuals are for reading and lime wire even offers an option to download one. i was shaking my head the whole time; of course ive had limewire for about a year now? maybe thats it.....
you ave to get use to it and oh if your computer is running slow with limewire on; and you have tried everything else; try your spyware or adware programs; the more spyware u have on your computer, the more stuff runs slow
if that doesnt work upgrade to dsl, youll love it or change your ports. its not limewires fault that its running slow, it might be your computer?ever think of that one?
if anyone needs help feel free to contact me by email; and another thing on downloads: they not downloading right? did u check your spelling and make sure its was capital or not? that will make a big difference too. laters