View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

The incomplete icon (presently downlding) in the search results seems to show the torn paper icon of the cancelled downlds instead of the open manilla type icon. I initially thought it was due to the files still being queued. But after another browse host (of the one I'm downlding from) I still keep getting the torn paper icon (image A again.) Despite these files are in the downld window. I even tried reselecting to downld but nothing happened. Not even a warning that I was already downlding the file. Could this be a change-over issue b/w the 2 versions or more related to me browsing instead of searching?
Only after I cancelled the downld & reselected from the browse results did the icon change to what it should be (image B.) So at least the old icon is still working sort of.
Oh but after I browsed host again it showed up as torn paper (image A again.) Or could it be related to the host being a single star?

Another issue I noticed (earlier on) was when after I arranged the files by size & then arranged by Status in the downld window, that some of the files didn't match up with their sizes (some mp3's showing up as 700 MB) This only happened once & I haven't been able to replicate it.

Also the icon for incomplete files folder in my Library window also shows the torn paper. Is that normal?

Late edit: Rebooted but still same issue. And the present downld (just started LW) also has the torn paper icon.
Attached Thumbnails
LimeWire 4.9.0 Beta-beta-downld-icons.gif  

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; October 26th, 2005 at 01:10 PM.