View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Sneak Attack the forum went down for about 8 or 9 hrs earlier that's why you couldn't get back into the forum. It had nothing whatsoever to do with LW!

Click on the links Murderous_Rage. Don't test my patience! Read the forum rules! Your post is in the 1st link which is where you posted it originally. duh! (And you're not even a forum member, you're a visitor. So play by the rules. You had your say & it will be seen!)
And Murderous_Rage i have explained what & why I did what I did. I am a forum moderator & any other moderators online would do exactly the same thing. You continue to post repeat posts & I will continue to delete them. What's more, I will report your behaviour to have your ip permanently banned from this forum. Read what I said above. Your original post still stands. And you obviously still haven't read the forum rules. The forum rules count here. Get it!
Severance I'm not going to specially post in this thread just to continually discuss this issue. The person is not banned. It was a warning. I suspect I know what happened initially.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; July 12th, 2005 at 12:26 PM.