View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2005
banished

Default real problems this time!

now i am facing problems with the downloads...
although i have no files in the shared box, still the graphic of my outgoing packages when i start limewire is almost higher than the incoming bytes. but there's no files uploading from my computer!!! Except all this, my download speed has dropped to the ground. it hardly exceeds 3 kb/s. How can i fix this? Even by deactivating my firewall my download speed using limewire doesn't changem at all. but my browsers and other downloadings work just as fine as before. my internet connection is a broadband, and such download speeds are a real blasphemy.
Why when i exit limeware from my system tray icon, and i don't have any IE(internet browsers, whatsoever) open, i still can see an internet explorer process running in my task manager?
Next thing i wanted to know is the why of the fact that ypsr(yahoo antispy) detects limeware as an adware.... limeware is much older than yahoo antispy; thus, should be something dealing with the experience of other users as well... Is any one who can be as kind as to give me any answers to these?
Thankyou.