View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2006
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough
Default Stack Trace 4.10.0 loosing connection

I have been having allot of trouble with 4.10.0 loosing connection. I am doing some very heavy DL. I am DL 7 files at 700+MB connecting to between 6 to 10 per file average of 8.5 to 9 per file it will get up to 500KB/s for a short while then start drooping and drop and fluctuate between 200 and 300KB/s.

I have massinger running and the icon in the tray and I will notice it trying to sing in which tells me I have lost connection within a few seconds it will sign in again. In a few minutes it Will be sining in again but this time it will not succeed. I then get the LimeWire does not appear to have a active connection but it will continue to try and sign in. This all happens within 5 to 15 or so min.

The only way to get a connection again is to reboot my computer. After reboot I immediately have a connection. I originally thought it was my problem and it may be I just put a new AMD 64 X2 3800+ in and have been doing some heavy overclocking and tweaking. I checked my RWIN, MTU, TTL, Ping and tested all were set properly for my connection.

I then ran Frostwire and it ran for about a hour before it did it same version. The only difference was it only had 8 connections per file and would max out at around 300KB/s. I have tried it with BS/Lite but I could not get the DL speeds I could only get to 120KB/s and it did not loose connection. I will attempt BS/Lite again and hopefully I can get higher DL speeds so I can rule out my end.
Attached Files
File Type: txt stdout1.txt (14.5 KB, 403 views)

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa