View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2006
Novicius

snow... is flying high
Default Having trouble with somethings... getting windows media player to open file

Ok, I've got limewire pro installed on my other computer, I got 2 computers and the one i have it installed on is just for things like that. Well, on that computer my cd burner is broke, so I just download the music files onto my USB, and when I hook up my other computer, which the cd burner is just fine. Well when I want to play the music with windows media player, it wont play, it says theres a error or something. I also have bearshare on the same computer and when I download something then send it to my USB then hook up my other computer, it will work perfect. I dont know what I'm doing wrong, but heres what I'll do. After I download something, I will go into my library, then look up whatever I downloaded, then I will click on that file then click the button next to launch or something, I forgot, well anyways after that, i will click save as then you know, just save it then send it to my USB. Can someone please help me out, thanks.