View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2006
Apprentice

KillerMike is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauritastlouis
I suddenly couldn't get other p2p software to work. Bearshare/bearflix both allowed me to search but i couldn't get any connections. they both also had less files suddenly available (even no longer listing stuff that i'd recently downloaded). I tried limewire, which i used to use before finding bearshare. Same problem... nothing connects. I can search all i want, but download nothing. (btw, most the idiots on the lw forum are convinced that it's a fake file issue). I haven't tried frostwire yet, but shareaza works just fine. If suddenly all the gnutella networks started acting screwy, could it be an issue with the networks? it seems strange that all of the sudden, a whole bunch of people are all having the same problem with different software at the same time. I hadn't downloaded anything for several weeks, so my bs/bf problem may have been going on longer than i have realized. Any thoughts on this?
I have been having the same problem. I have tried multiple p2p software's and all end up the same. It always says "enabling open information sharing", and I can no longer download anything when I used to be able to a week ago. A few posts ago, someone mentioned they are going to fix the connection issues. Is this correct?