View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2007
Novicius

elixermixer is flying high
Angry Don't feel like the lone Ranger

I can't believe that this musicmembersarea site has been doing this for this long. By the way, don't bother calling customer service if it has been longer than 7 days, they throw that unrevealed policy around quite freely. Besides, now the toll free number is answered by someone claiming to work for a third party call center, yeah right, and my father is the pope. If you do get anywhere with them on the phone, don't expect any action or even email reply unless it involves the "survey" they claim is to give reasons you feel you deserve a refund. Even then you cannot even submit the "survey" when finished. You have to print it out and fax it to them. MAN THESE GUYS ARE GOOD. As far as I can tell there is no way to talk to them in person or even by email that I can tell. But a bright side for all of you people that have been made fools of by this musicmembersarea scam, don't feel too bad. They have gotten me TWICE!!!! Once by musicmembersarea, and again only 3 weeks later by mymp3downs. Is the same company so BEWARE!!! Oh what a fool am I !@#$%^&*(