View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2007
Novicius

HUMANABYSS is flying high

here are my details
1. OS version? Windows XP
2. What firewalls you have? Windows FW but it is off.
3. How much ram? 352MB RAM
4. Hard Disk space available? 3.73 GB/2nd HD partision 17GB
5. Connection type? ADSL
6. Modem & router brand name & model numbers? Motorola Modem Model#2210
7. Where are you trying to connect from House
8. What version of LimeWire (LW) & Java do you have?
LimeWire 4.14.10 PRO JAVA1.5.0_05
9. Who is your ISP ATT YAHOO DSL
10. Do this simple test for us. "YOUR TEST WORKED" DISPLAYED
11. Are you sharing the connection with other computers or p2p sharing programs? If yes, please give details of set up. NO
12. Is this a your 1st try at LW or is this a new problem with an experienced user. Been using lw of and on for about 3 years
13. Do you see a brick wall in front of the blue world icon at the bottom of LW's interface? Yes but I removed Norton 360 and shut off WFW
http://www.gnutellaforums.com/attach...1&d=1158099342
14. For those using a modem/router, how is your modem/router set up...are you port forwarding or is UPnP enabled? I an not sure but I think its UPnP I havent changed it and that's default rigt?
15. What security programs are you using (antivirus etc)? Some people might not be aware that their security suite includes a firewall None uninstalled Norton 360
16. What country are you living in? Sometimes there are ISPs with the same name in more than one country (eg Clearwire in the USA & also in Ireland). USA

problem#1
I get only 1 bar most of the time the rest of the time I get the turbo charged bluebars
problem#2
I have dl 4 movies and I only get audio when AI look in properties I dont see a vidio codec or w/e is this the file or can previewing starting with WMP 10 be mession it up?