View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2008

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Oooopss I did it Again !!!

Now her is the case! I use regulary the BearShare Test from this forum a lot...But this time i had to formate my hard drive and clean up a lot of crap.And i reinstalled the same BearShare Test and i could not resist to make a new installer for the same bearshare with some personale twist to it!Iuninstalled the old one and installed the one i make and it goes ok!Now i try to use bearstart v.2 on it as i used to do with the old installer,now i was suprised it dident work at all... So after 3 times pluss one rebot of my pc no hell it worked-just the same error message!!!Now i removed the Bearstart v.2 totally from the BearShare folder,and tried to fire it up by the real Bearshare.exe and it worked...But i put mye pc system back in time to 1/7-2005 and it lock like the BearShare 5.1.0b25 forced my pc back to 2005-befor it was 18/10-2008...Now what a hell happen her,i dont know-but some how i reactivated the old tired beta version frome 2005-now i have 81 days left to enjoy and have fun!!!You can try my new installer and see if it happens to other to,her the link: ***download link removed as I don't feel energetic enough to verify this mod is valid and virii free***

Last edited by Peerless; October 19th, 2008 at 09:05 AM.