View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2008
Riding a Pale Horse and Wielding THE Sword of the Forum

Peerless is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hittz26 View Post
Oh Im sorry mr lord. The fact is, this forum doesnt let a user delete their own account.
There is no way for me to determine what your title is, just maaaaaaaaaaybe if the word Administrator was some place on, or near your sig or avatar or links to active Administrators I could easily have found you. Theres an idea on enhancing this site. Your layout is messed up. Fix it!!!! And oh yeah Dont forget to delete and remove me from your database Just please delete me from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the "hittz", and "hittz26" account. The site is so mixed up it locks you out and doesnt allow you to log back in, this happens intermittently . Now thats ****ed up isnt it???? Heres an idea pull it all down and rebuild the database.
Thank you kindly mr lord
you're a moron....home page....View Forum Leaders...

if it was up to me, I'd leave you here just to make a point...

what's messed up is you...can you please tell me what you've been taking so that the next time I really want to get away from it all I can take the same?

So Long and Thanks for All the Files

Beware of the big 3 insurance companies in Texas! Read your policies carefully (maybe you'll need a lawyer) Allstate, Farmers & State Farm are overextended and their 'coverage' is worthless...a true waste of your money Read This