View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009
Novicius

ashes2ashes is flying high

What is a "bitzi"-sorry I am a dumb Limewire user, trying to use my somewhat intelligent brain to figure this stuff out.
Can anyone tell me why, for instance, J*hnny C*sh in particular seems to have all "corrupt files" or "trojans" or "quarantined Trojans"-
Why do people corrupt certain files by certain artists?
I have noticed that. At first I thought I was losing my mind, but every one of these "J*hnny C*sh files" was corrupted-and I DID see a pattern, like the same speed, same "4,087 kb" or whatever they use to measure whatever that number means.

I noticed a lot of things in common with a lot of the files, but I DID find some that looked perfect-T3, 3-5,000 kb(?) MP3, etc-and THAT file was corrupted.
In case you can help me, I am looking in particular for "H**t" by J*hnny C*sh, or "S**ner or L***r"
Any help would be appreciated so much! I know I sound like an idiot-not knowing the speed or "bitrate"-is that even a computer word? It just came into my head!
With respect for my fellow computer people.
Ashley

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; January 3rd, 2009 at 04:52 AM.