View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2009
Airhead

birdy has a distinguished reputationbirdy has a distinguished reputation
Default LimeWire 5.0 - Adding folders to library, sharing/unsharing files, removing folders - Windows.

To add folders to your LW library using Windows...

1. Drag folders into LW's My Library.
Click on thumbnail to enlarge the image.
LimeWire 5.0 - Adding folders to library, sharing/unsharing files, removing folders - Windows.-drag-into-library.jpg

Click on
File > Add Folder to Library.
LimeWire 5.0 - Adding folders to library, sharing/unsharing files, removing folders - Windows.-add-folder.jpg

Or, you can click on LW's Tools > Options, then click on the My Library icon.

3. Navigate to the folder that you want to add to the library. Click on that folder, then click on the Add Folder(s) button.
LimeWire 5.0 - Adding folders to library, sharing/unsharing files, removing folders - Windows.-add-folder-via-options.jpg

Close the options page. Click on My Library in LW's sidebar. You'll see that files from the new folder have been added, but they're not shared yet.
LimeWire 5.0 - Adding folders to library, sharing/unsharing files, removing folders - Windows.-not-shared-yet.jpg

If you want other people to be able to download those files, you'll need to share them.

Mac OS X users can find info by clicking on this blue link: How do I set "shared" folders in Limewire 5 Pro??

Last edited by birdy; February 11th, 2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Adding info about dragging folders