View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2009

File_Girl71 has a reputation beyond reputeFile_Girl71 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow flashing moving Clean Updated Morpheus Installers and cache available here!

I would give all the Moderators of Gnutella Forums big THANXS for they approve this to happen I think this will be good thing for all Morpheus users,and we can make Morpheus Rocks on longer.... All the installers of Morpheus below is updated, and 100% virus, adware, spyware FREE... The major fix is Neo Network, now it's connecting right a way...Thanx to Morpheus5x for his Neo Network discovery and good work, so this fix become possible.The Morpheus and Morpheus Ultra installers here will not be updated any more...The last update is 15.11.2010! If Morpheus and Morpheus Ultra is not working or not connect any more, use the Morpheus or Morpheus Ultra FiX which will be updated as needed...Thanks and Enjoy!

*Note: 4Shared now requires people to be registered in order to download files. If you don't have a 4Shared account & don't wish to sign up - use the mirror alternatives below.

Alternative Mirror Download sites and connection data:
https://sabercathost.com/folder/1675...s_and_Gnucleus

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hw55...orpheus%2C_etc

(Morpheus host file patch in post #4)

Morpheus Basic Installers...

Download Morpheus 4.9.2.354 for Windows 2000/XP:

Morpheus 4.9.2.rar - MediaFire - download . or . Morpheus 4.9.2.rar - 4shared.com - download

Download Morpheus 4.9.2.354 for Windows 95/98 and Me:

Download Morpheus 5.3.0.1042 Windows XP:

New Updated Link: Morpheus 5.3.0.1042.rar . or .

Morpheus Portable 5.3 - no installation necessary, can run from external such as thumb or flash drive:

Morpheus Portable 5.3 -MediaFire . or . Morpheus Portable 5.3 - 4Shared

Morpheus Ultra Installers...

Download Morpheus Ultra 5.2.3.1027 for Windows XP:

New Updated Link: Download Morpheus Ultra 5.2.3.1027.rar . . . Mirrors: 4Shared

Scroll down to post #4 for Morpheus Popup fixes and host cache connection files.

Last edited by birdy; March 30th, 2012 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Removing links to invalid files & adding info about download sites..