View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2009
Disciple

Jillxz is flying high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings View Post
um ... so why did you post here? Did you do a clean install & remove the old preferences folder or let Shareaza use the Discordia Shareaza preferences. That in itself would most likely have not been good for the 'genuine' article.

You sound like a very patient person. I guess you don't share files either right? Just grab songs & run. Welcome to the Gnutella 'sharing' community btw.

And as for iTunes, well everyone has their favorites. I use iTunes, have since iTunes version 2, but these days the program been a little rubbishy. Forcing changes on users. eg: who wants files named 03 03 03 03 03 03 03 03 title.mp3
There used to be an option to stop this in preferences, but iTunes removed the option for the user to change it. Now there's only one way to prevent it.

You sound like a very patient person. I guess you don't share files either right? Just grab songs & run. Welcome to the Gnutella 'sharing' community btw. Quote.

Yes I am patient because if I wasn't , I would tell you what kind of character you have. And lets just say . It would not be a good thing.

Nope. Did a clean install. Just did not work. Neither did Frostwire. i have tried Frostwire , poorf. Ares Poor Shareaza poor. Fake Shareaza fair but best one out of the three. i am beginning to thinkl these P2P software is not worth the bother. iTunes isd only 99 cents. Not bad for great quaility. i will probably just stay with iTunes. Never found a better one yet.