View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2009
Draketo, small dragon.

arne_bab is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Rings View Post
1. Any chance of adopting a system to add files to Bitzi directly from Phex itself?
Sadly I can't say much about this... Bitzi sounded nice in the beginning, but I had the feeling that it always lacked attention by its maintainers.

It shouldn't be too hard to do, though. Would sap time from other areas, though...

Quote:
2. A Keyword filter to save into a document within preferences. At present Phex's search filter is fantastic, however would be good to be able to auto-filter out certain terms to assist in weeding out spam.
If I understood your wish correctly, this already exists: Just add a filter-rule and set it to "always on" (last pane of the rule-add wizard).

What's missing is saving the rules to a file and importing rules-files.

Quote:
3. Including multi protocols for browsing different gnutella client types. I suspect some use a slightly different protocol.
Some have additional features, but all of them should be completely interoperable. And not being browsable is a decision of the client developers... We can't do much about it.

Quote:
BTW .. not sure if it's because I had Phex 3.4.2.124 on my system but 3.4.2.116 refused to open on my OSX 10.5.7 ... 3.4.2.124 opens fine.
That's strange... I can't really check it, though, because I don't have a Mac anymore (and I only use the SVN version of Phex).

-> put this banner into your own signature! <-
--
Erst im Spiel lebt der Mensch.
Nur ludantaj homoj vivas.
GnuFU.net - Gnutella For Users
Draketo.de - Shortstories, Poems, Music and strange Ideas.