View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2004
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampmon
ok, well you don't just need to see changes on the interface for there to be a change, on each new release bugs get fixed, some reported by users, some found by the team, Something is being worked on right now that lots of people in the P2P world will be happy with, im not going to say to much right now, only because it will start a hype, and if anything gets changed before the release date of it, it will miss-lead users into believing different.

Instead of bitching all the time about the "Problems" why dont you post changes you would like to see, bugs you may have found and other stuff, maybe it might be taken into account.
Give it some time, the days are only early, Morpheus v4 was only a mear change with the multi-network support and so on, interesting things follow in the future.
Ya I'm bitching easily at Morpheus (believe me this bitching is well deserved @ streamcast), but you seem really new to the P2P scene. P2P apps that are interesting are the ones who bring something different on their own by their philosophy or their implementations. Morpheus never brang something new and always leeched from others technology (and since two years, from others clients bandwidth). I can't see anything positive looking in Morpheus' direction, sorry. Well, there is ONE thing that interess me in Morpheus, it's NEOnet. Right now Morpheus hides the results by NEOnet under the category Gnutella, so this makes me think NEOnet is pure bullsh*t as the other things in Morpheus, but I don't know for sure. If NEOnet is that good, make Morph NEOnet only, if it is good it'll get my approval as well as many P2P users and Morph might reclaim it's crown.

You get crops once you seeded, and Morph is looking like Somalia

Bonne journée