View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2004
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Would be nice if you had some concrete evidence of this and noted what you actually search for
Hahaha funny, a Morph dev finally trying to defend his app . Okay here is the procedure to reproduce the bug: download Phex at http://phex.kouk.de/, start it. Now get it to connect as a leaf to 3 Morph420 UPs. This may take a while and you have to discard a lot of others UP to get all 3. Search for something very popular in any type ie: outcast, metallica, matrix, harry potter etc etc. Look at the vendor IDs, see there are no Morpheus even with the hundreds of results. This bug can be reproduced at infinite. Why Phex? because LW doesn't connect to Morpheus UPs as a leaf. Why I did the test? Because I never see Morpheus results even though you get 10x the downloads of Shareaza, an other multinetwork client.

Quote:
Furthermore, what you state about 'reserving' all bandwidth for NEOnet is an utter joke. It's funny you think stating something with exclamations at the end of the sentence makes it true.
Morpheus by default opens 8 upload slots for BOTH gnutella and NEOnet and doesn't cap bandwidth to one or the other with any preference. Users can change this if they please.
Nice try, but morpheus isn't a leech.
Haha again if other Gnet users can't see Morpheus files, who do you think will fill those default 8 slots? Morph IS a leech.

Quote:
I'll now tell LW devs to ban your POS again" , luckily this means squat coming from you. But while you're at it, can you tell Greg or whatever wand you have that makes LW jump to also stop world hunger? thanks in advance.
Haha yes I told Greg a magic formula to stop hunger I'm really tired of Morpheus leech and false promises. As stated in an other thread Morpheus can be read as VAPORWARE.

Quote:
ll in all, we take feedback of any bad behavior or bugs seriously, to be good gnutella community citizens. Whether you believe it or not, using updated gnutella protocol was important to Morpheus and any client using gnucDNA for that matter. John Marshall put a lot of work into it so at the least you may in the future perform some tests that give back real concrete data before spouting off. when there's garbage coming from your mouth it makes it tough to want to respond, but if there are real concerns of bad behavior we ourselves didn't catch I can assure you it's in our interest to address them and so we do. Now that the latest Morpheus is using the latest gnucDNA with the streamlined g1 protocol introducing many more clients using it onto the network, it's not completely unheard of for there to be some potential bugs -- but what you claim surely isn't. Even so..we'll spend some more time looking into it.
That's the problem, John does the job and you are sitting there making cash by spywares on others people work. And you don't care about gnutella or you would have stop using it since 2002 Two years and a half that you leech. You first wrote Xolox that was also destructive to the Gnet with overquerying, so don't lie here. You don't care about Gnutella, period.

Quote:
by the way, using the word 'rape' and then calling Morpheus devs "stoopid"... hmmmmm. You should reconsider your position.
No. You rape others people software that you bundle in a GUI. The bundling part is your dev work, the raping is the stoopid part.

In conlcusion, what I did is reproducable, everybody is encouraged to do it (phex and all) and tell you that you don't know anything at all. Your screenshot doesn't help at all, it is only the default traffic analyser from GnucDNA. Did you ever wrote something working by yourself? Sorry to sound harsh but you are obviously lying and coming from a shitty company like that, it makes me angry