View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2004
filesharing-retard

KayaMan is flying high

Quote:
Haha yes I told Greg a magic formula to stop hunger I'm really tired of Morpheus leech and false promises. As stated in an other thread Morpheus can be read as VAPORWARE.

That's the problem, John does the job and you are sitting there making cash by spywares on others people work. And you don't care about gnutella or you would have stop using it since 2002 Two years and a half that you leech. You first wrote Xolox that was also destructive to the Gnet with overquerying, so don't lie here. You don't care about Gnutella, period.
Your posts sound great because they're filled with false statements.

First off, you weren't promised anything and surely not by me. So you are owed _nothing_. Sure, it's true Morpheus has focus in other areas not just Gnutella ( i.e. Neo Network), so calling it vaporware makes me laugh.

John naturally does most the coding for gnucDNA, it IS his project. I don't want to digress about other things Morpheus is working on since this is a gnutella forum, but if you think morpheus developers do nothing... just keep watchign as Neo Network grows ;-)

Anyway, there's no trying to convince you of anything -- obviously the past history of Streamcast whether i was part of it or not has made you biased enough to not even give current attempts to improve the software a chance.
That's ok though, we'll have the last laugh since Morpheus surely isn't going to die and your posts as much as you think they'll make Morpheus die... won't. ;-).

I'll respond to your remarks in the future if they're actually constructive, otherwise there's much better threads to read on Slashdot.

Also, i won't be using phex.. i showed that a gnucDNA leaf returned a queryhit to a limewire client. Why do i care about phex when LW is the dominate client on gnutella ( no disrespect to phex developer, but i won't be wasting my time testing other people's software).

Lastly.... i do agree there seems to be a lack of Morpheus ( gnucDNA) returned queries overall in the past and so we'll spend some time looking into if this is a problem or just because of the nature of Limewire's domination in the current topology. What I do know is we do return queryhits.