View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2004
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Your posts sound great because they're filled with false statements.
Now that was a false statement. I'm direct but hate telling false things.

Quote:
First off, you weren't promised anything and surely not by me. So you are owed _nothing_. Sure, it's true Morpheus has focus in other areas not just Gnutella ( i.e. Neo Network), so calling it vaporware makes me laugh.
You are selling a product. You are making money of my bandwidth. You are not giving back to what a P2P is named for: Peer to Peer I give, you give.

Quote:
John naturally does most the coding for gnucDNA, it IS his project. I don't want to digress about other things Morpheus is working on since this is a gnutella forum, but if you think morpheus developers do nothing... just keep watchign as Neo Network grows ;-)
Fair. Neonet might become great. Now, you proved my point: get out of gnutella already!!! You have Neo. GnucDNA is non commercial software quality. Stop abusing our and my bandwidth!!Multinetwork clients sucks.

Quote:
That's ok though, we'll have the last laugh since Morpheus surely isn't going to die and your posts as much as you think they'll make Morpheus die... won't. ;-).
Well that's funny cause users are gonna decide. Even with the millions of newbies, you never know. At least, I know I wouldn't want to work for such a loser company.

Quote:
I'll respond to your remarks in the future if they're actually constructive, otherwise there's much better threads to read on Slashdot.
Anyway you can't do anything about GnucDNA because you don't understand it, right I'm sure Swabby would like help from people making cash of his baby.

Quote:
Also, i won't be using phex.. i showed that a gnucDNA leaf returned a queryhit to a limewire client. Why do i care about phex when LW is the dominate client on gnutella ( no disrespect to phex developer, but i won't be wasting my time testing other people's software).
Afraid of showing my evidence?

Quote:
Lastly.... i do agree there seems to be a lack of Morpheus ( gnucDNA) returned queries overall in the past and so we'll spend some time looking into if this is a problem or just because of the nature of Limewire's domination in the current topology. What I do know is we do return queryhits.
Cool, look hard, it's your paid job. Truth is that GTK-gnutella only on linux returns 100x more results than you.... (well how do you say 100:0 in maths? )

Kayaman here is my advice: don't try to protect Morpheus reputation with lies as Morph' reputation is nulll. Better try to be receptive, helpful and wise to gain some reputation that you can be proud of.

Ciao