View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2004
filesharing-retard

KayaMan is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by et voilą
So I think about it.... You connected as a leaf to a LW UP (why?!!) Can't you see the problems seem to be coming the *****ing Moprh UPs??
Don't you get why i just showed that case, most clients ARE leaves so showing that it returned a queryhit is showing it works.
I didn't mention I also ran as a Ultrapeer and see tons of traffic passed on. I also ran my client returning queries and uploaded dozens of files since this last post as an ULTRAPEER only connected to gnutella. How on earth could clients have found them if it wasn't returning query hits ( alt-locations aside, but i some of these are unique just for testing)

I'll repeat it again though... will look at this in more depth and so will John. Until then there's no gain responding any further.

_If_ there is deeper problem in gnucDNA, we'll fix it , update it, and thank you for noticing ;-) If this is some problem with Phex to GnucDNA or vice versa, i can't say it has a priority at all.

If it makes you angry when you THINK im lying then you need to sort that out with yourself. I believe you're making some false statements mostly founded on misinformation or assumptions, but I'm not telling any lies. I've only responded with things i checked myself first-hand.
Regarding streamcast having bundles and blah blah blah which ****** you off so much and so suddenly we're the devil and anyone associated with it too ( which BTW, Limewire also did so your angelic ideas don't move me) , explain to me how Morpheus didn't help Gnutella again? as fyi I don't care for the bundles either but users can purchase an ad-free version just like LW and Bearshare do... yet Morpheus is evil! !! !! !! ( i think this makes it more convincing, right?)

Hmmmm .... something comes to mind called fighting for years in the U.S courts for the right of software developers to continue to create technology rather then just settling and closing shop like every other p2p client that was sued did before and after Napster .... oh but wait let me stop right there since it's so conveniently never something anyone here mentions.

/done

edit:
Quote:
Kayaman here is my advice: don't try to protect Morpheus reputation with lies as Morph' reputation is nulll. Better try to be receptive, helpful and wise to gain some reputation that you can be proud of.
You make me laugh, exactly what i did was be receptive to an issue you raised on a late saturday night while im late to be somewhere..... tested briefly to at least respond and left it open about the fact we'd look deeper into this. Have a good weekend :P

Last edited by KayaMan; September 4th, 2004 at 10:44 PM.