View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2004
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Kayaman:
Quote:
Hmmmm .... something comes to mind called fighting for years in the U.S courts for the right of software developers to continue to create technology rather then just settling and closing shop like every other p2p client that was sued did before and after Napster .... oh but wait let me stop right there since it's so conveniently never something anyone here mentions.
LOL The popularity you enjoyed in 2001 comes at a cost. From a technology borrowed to Kazaa. Any P2P company would have won the cases, so don't act as if you saved the world.

Trap_Jaw:
Quote:
et voilà, you are wasting your breath. After seeing some of the results of Zlatin's UDP crawler (and creating some statistics with my own crawler) I'm sure that there are not enough Morpheus hosts in the LimeWire sub-net to cause any problems.
Trap_Jaw, I think the crawler doesn't count all GnudDNAs (ever been in that Gnucleus 1.8.4 chinese cluster??? It is HUGE.) And my uploads of big files tells me there are lots of Morpheus. This is confirmed by using Phex that has a hard time to find LWs but finds a lot of Morpheus peers. They ARE slowing Gnet. Of course with F2F transfers, their behavior will have less effect

KathW:
Quote:
I think you guys should all calm down. A few manners wouldn't go amiss here either

Can you possibly be constructive and not destructive
Allô Kath! My tone is done on purpose as I want Morph devs to think about what they are doing and maybe get a cat out of the bag

Ciao