View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2004
lazy dragon - retired mod

Morgwen is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by stupididiot69er
Nothing is Impossible
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Tell me my talented friend, which extension should this new file have? .exe? No player plays .exe file! MP3? Oh yes players play .mp3 files (of course) but no player plays .exe files and donīt execute .exe files - so again HOW SHOULD THIS WORK???

Quote:
did some reasearch and hey i'm not the only one with that in mind and the spy file might come from the sony player which you need to download in order to play the song here's proof:
Proof? Yes this proofes that you are telling tales, there is no word about Sony or McDonalds are spying on us... first you "developed" a brandnew tchnique where .exe files are hidden in MP3s now you tell us the sony player might be bad.

Quote:
you know the file might not be inffected with the spyware but it might be unic in it's kind so all the riaa's gotta do is search for that file using their special computers and hack in your computer.
Heh? So the file is unic, who cares? How should the RIAA hack your computer without a trojan?

Quote:
I'm just trying to prevent infection of the network by spy files
No, you want to get attention nothing more and this sucks really because some users might believe your bullshit.

I believe you are looking to many films, calm down go sleeping and tomorrow its all good.

Morgwen

Last edited by Morgwen; November 25th, 2004 at 03:11 PM.