|Register||FAQ||The Twelve Commandments||Members List||Calendar||Arcade||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Tips & Tricks For help with file formats, viruses, security, etc. This section is not for questions about problems with Gnutella program clients, downloading, connecting, etc.|
| Welcome To Gnutella Forums |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, fun aspects such as the image caption contest and play in the arcade, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! (click here)
If you have any problems with the Gnutella Forum registration process or your Gnutella Forum account login, please contact us (this is not for program use questions.) Your email address must be legitimate and verified before becoming a full member of the forums. Please be sure to disable any spam filters you may have for our website, so that email messages can reach you.
Note: Any other issue with registration, etc., send a Personal Message (PM) to one of the active Administrators: Lord of the Rings or Birdy.
Once registered but before posting, members MUST READ the FORUM RULES (click here) and members should include System details - help us to help you (click on blue link) in their posts if their problem relates to using the program. Whilst forum helpers are happy to help where they can, without these system details your post might be ignored. And wise to read How to create a New Thread
If you are a Spammer click here.
This is not a business advertising forum, all member profiles with business advertising will be banned, all their posts removed. Guests and search engines cannot view member profiles.
Hilfe in Deutsch, . Ayuda en español, . Aide en français . et . LimeWire en français, . Hulp in het Nederlands
Before you post to one of the specific Client Help and Support Conferences in Gnutella Client Forums please look through other threads and Stickies that may answer your questions. Most problems are not new. The Search function is most useful. Also the red Stickies have answers to the most commonly asked questions. (over 90 percent).
If your problem is not resolved by a search of the forums, please take the next step and post in the appropriate forum. There are many members who will be glad to help.
If you are new to the world of file sharing please do not be shy! Everyone was ‘new’ when they first started.
When posting, please include details for:
Your Operating System ....... Your version of your Gnutella Client (* this is important for helping solve problems) ....... Your Internet connection (56K, Cable, DSL) ....... The exact error message, if one pops up
Any other relevant information that you think may help ....... Try to make your post descriptive, specific, and clear so members can quickly and efficiently help you. To aid helpers in solving download/upload problems, LimeWire and Frostwire users must specify whether they are downloading a torrent file or a file from the Gnutella network.
Members need to supply these details >>> System details - help us to help you (click on blue link)
There are senior members on the forums who serve as Moderators. These volunteers keep the board organized and moving.
Moderators are authorized to: (in order of increasing severity)
Move posts to the correct forums. Many times, members post in the wrong forum. These off-topic posts may impede the normal operation of the forum.
Edit posts. Moderators will edit posts that are offensive or break any of the House Rules.
Delete posts. Posts that cannot be edited to comply with the House Rules will be deleted.
Restrict members. This is one of the last punishments before a member is banned. Restrictions may include placing all new posts in a moderation queue or temporarily banning the offender.
Ban members. The most severe punishment. Three or more moderators or administrators must agree to the ban for this action to occur. Banning is reserved for very severe offenses and members who, after many warnings, fail to comply with the House Rules. Banning is permanent. Bans cannot be removed by the moderators and probably won't be removed by the administration.
1. Warez, copyright violation, or any other illegal activity may NOT be linked or expressed in any form. Topics discussing techniques for violating these laws and messages containing locations of web sites or other servers hosting illegal content will be silently removed. Multiple offenses will result in consequences. File names are not required to discuss your issues. If filenames are copyright then do not belong on these forums & will be edited out or post removed. Picture sample attachments in posts must not include copyright infringement.
2. Spamming and excessive advertising will not be tolerated. Commercial advertising is not allowed in any form, including using in signatures.
3. There will be no excessive use of profanity in any forum.
4. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults, or any other personal attacks.
5. Pictures may be attached to posts and signatures if they are not sexually explicit or offensive. Picture sample attachments in posts must not include copyright infringement.
6. Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other threads and see where your post will go. If your post is placed in the wrong forum it will be moved by a moderator. There are specific Gnutella Client sections for LimeWire, Phex, FrostWire, BearShare, Gnucleus, Morpheus, and many more. Please choose the correct section for your problem.
7. If you see a post in the wrong forum or in violation of the House Rules, please contact a moderator via Private Message or the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of every post. Please do not respond directly to the member - a moderator will do what is required.
8. Any impersonation of a forum member in any mode of communication is strictly prohibited and will result in banning.
9. Multiple copies of the same post will not be tolerated. Post your question, comment, or complaint only once. There is no need to express yourself more than once. Duplicate posts will be deleted with little or no warning. Keep in mind a forum censor may temporarily automatically hold up your post, if you do not see your post, do not post again, it will be dealt with by a moderator within a reasonable time. Authors of multiple copies of same post may be dealt with by moderators within their discrete judgment at the time which may result in warning or infraction points, depending on severity as adjudged by the moderators online.
10. Posts should have descriptive topics. Vague titles such as "Help!", "Why?", and the like may not get enough attention to the contents.
11. Do not divulge anyone's personal information in the forum, not even your own. This includes e-mail addresses, IP addresses, age, house address, and any other distinguishing information. Don´t use eMail addresses in your nick. Reiterating, do not post your email address in posts. This is for your own protection.
12. Signatures may be used as long as they are not offensive or sexually explicit or used for commercial advertising. Commercial weblinks cannot be used under any circumstances and will result in an immediate ban.
13. Failure to show that you have read the forum rules may result in forum rules breach infraction points or warnings awarded against you which may later total up to an automatic temporary or permanent ban. Supplying system details is a prerequisite in most cases, particularly with connection or installation issues.
Violation of any of these rules will bring consequences, determined on a case-by-case basis.
Thank You! Thanks for taking the time to read these forum guidelines. We hope your visit is helpful and mutually beneficial to the entire community.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Making an Audio CD using Nero 7 - Nero Express
You will find a one month trial version of Nero here in case you don't know what it is: www.nero.com
First you need to locate your music/audio. If it was downloaded from Limewire/Frostwire the default location would be C:\Documents and Settings\**Your Username**\Shared
You can also access your music/audio through Limewire/Frostwire, by going to your Library, then highlighting a file that you want to burn and press explore. This will open the folder containing the highlighted file.
Alternatively use the search to search for something you know is in the folder you want to access or eg. search for the extension of the music/audio you want to burn.
First it may be worth mentioning that there are two ways of burning audio in Nero 7. Using Nero Express or Nero Burning ROM (The original Nero program). I find both very simple to use, but prefer Nero Express, so That's what I will use here.
First open Nero StartSmart:
Pressing add is not necessary. You can also open folders outside of Nero Express, and then you drag and drop the same way.
You can make mp3 disks using Nero Express as well. Just choose make Data Disk instead of Audio CD in Nero StartSmart. The only difference you will see is that instead of minutes you will be adding size (MB)
In case you run into playback issues when using Nero Express, then you have two options. You could try using Nero Burning ROM. Raaf explains here how to do that with Nero 6, but Nero 7 is very similar:
Burning a (audio) CD from your MP3's (Windows)
Another way is to run a tool called CD/DVD Drive Speed (can be found in Nero StartSmart under Tools, where you let Nero burn test disks for checking the best speed for this type of disk.
Hope this helps and Good luck
Last edited by Sleepless; December 11th, 2006 at 09:35 PM.
Sleepless thanks for your reply.
I have Lime wire 4.10.9, so I have down loaded my music, then I high light the tracks, and click resume , which takes me to the shared folder, where I high light them again and click copy to audio C.D.
This takes all the files to wmp. and I then add them to the burn list, which is fine as they convert , and then burn , but they are still in Mp3 format. Nero express ?? where do i get that from, never heard of it , sorry Im a beginer. P.S. and also thanks RAAF. from nederlands.. Roger...........
Sorry. Guess I forgot to include a link to Nero. It's the most popular burn program for Windows. There is a 1 month trial version here www.nero.com
After that you will have to pay for the full program to continue using it (USD60)
WMP should be able to burn to audio CD though. At least it could do that last time I tried it.
Thanks for your help, I did download nero express, I have used 9 C.Ds so far 4 went to burn only to Mp3 format so they went in the bin, then 5 went to burn to audoi c d from nero and only one of these seems O.K. as when I play them on my car c d they start to play (sometimes) or the device tells me that the c d is unreadable.
As you say, you should be able to burn audio from wmp , because i did just that last year with no trouble and am still playing that c d on my car.. as you can guess I do this once a year , so thats why Im not to good at it .... I think I will give it up for this year............... Roger........
This sounds more like a hardware problem. Try using a different type of CD or try the program in Nero called Nero Burning ROM. In the guide there is a link at the bottom to another guide for Nero 6 (Nero Burning ROM). It doesn't look quite the same but it's still very similar. Choose a very low speed for burning like 4X. That should help with players that aren't really compatible for the burned disks. Also try buying some more expensive disks.
Have you tried the 4 disks, that couldn't be read in on car, in any other CD Players that support CD-R?
I think this matter can now be resolved.
In Nero express at the top (I must be really stupid) as you know you can burn in different formats, and I think the first one that plays O.K. was done in C.D. and the others in C.D./DVD, that is why they are not playing in my car but do in my DVD player. Just tried another one in C.D and its fine when in the car player. Must now go out and buy some more C.Ds.
Still would like to know how i managed to be successful last year burnig an audio c.d. from wmp.. Thanks for all your help, could'nt have done it with out you... Roger..........
I think I know what you mean...
Look at the second picture in the first post by Sleepless.
You must click 'Add' and browse for your music to get it in the box.
Each time you select a file to add, the option to add more will keep popping up until you're done (select 'close').
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/tips-tricks/64549-making-audio-cd-using-nero-7-nero-express.html
|nero-7 - Softonic Google search||This thread||Refback||October 27th, 2010 07:25 AM|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Making a DVD Video using Nero 7 Premium||Sleepless||Tips & Tricks||57||July 28th, 2011 04:05 AM|
|Burning Audio With Nero||TWATFACE||Open Discussion topics||10||June 5th, 2006 07:19 PM|
|1st time making a MP3 cd w/ nero||kbearmoney||Tips & Tricks||5||July 21st, 2005 10:56 AM|
|Trying to burn dvd using Nero Express!!Help||cherriebomb||Open Discussion topics||1||March 22nd, 2005 04:03 PM|
|nero||garyhopkin||General Windows Support||2||September 27th, 2004 01:05 AM|