View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2001
Unregistered

Default Please Please Please

Whatever you do ... don't listen to a$$holes like this bloke. Let him take his files and shuve them up the bears a$$ for all I care.

Tweak out the gui shure, no probs. But don't give these A$$holes the control to start killing downloads. I also like anonymous idea you have going.

They just want to be little bung hole gods behind there computer screen, " if you want to download from me you must wipe my bunghole" that's what we'll start seeing in our searches. That's all these goofs want. Some kind god trip. To think they want you to ask for something they ripped off in the first place. I say screw them.

I'll still share my 5000 + files only on XoloX. including 6 o/s'es, 100 full games ranging 50-500megs. 10 or so movies, 4or 500 appz and 4000+ mp3's.

Now if want to implement something, have it show when someone using bear**** is trying to download from you so you can just close down for the night. (just a personal quirk)

The people will come when they relize they don't have to put up all the goofs that wait til your 90% done then cancel your download. Or because your sharing 0 files, for christ sake I did a whois on winmx on myself and it showed me as sharing 0 files, how in the hell dose 0 files almost take up 40 GIGs ? On XoloX you ca't do that, everyone is equal on XoloX.

Im in the process of spreading the word about XoloX, recommending it to everyone.

I have the XoloX fever. Im buying a 60gig h/d just for XoloX use. my 40 is just about full.

my 2 cents

p.s. (to XoloX) sorry for being so sarcastic, not in the greatest of moods tonight and Im fed up with all this computer guru ranting. Im a certified computer tech for over 5 years now and Im quite happy to just start up XoloX and actually download something all in same century. Something I can't say about most other p2p proggys except maybe Napster(RIP). And I've tried most of them...

XoloX #1. is my prediction. Keep the faith and don't loose sight of your vision.