View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2004
Novicius

luckyflame is flying high
Default fast modem? hassle free share? applespyware? 24/7 mac?

i ve done all the searches and know now that as a mac osx, i must never use exe but dmg, maybe sit but NEVER awesome, please download etc

but a couple of questions for you generous folks out there:

is there a way to make modem faster? (i have waiting for 3 days for 'cupcake trailers')

and when 'cupcake trailers' came, i re-installed my os --i am that much of a cp dummy--and lost it and this leads to the second question:
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF APPLE DOES SPY IN ANYWAY??
(having 'cupcake trailers' finally so excited me that i was suddenly nervous apple was in on it through their .local and reinstalled my os thinking i cd undo whatever they installed at purchase!! )

thirdly, do 'SINs' generally work? it worked for the 'cupcake trailers' (the one i erased by error after a 72hour wait!) but i havent been able to make sinning for another file work.

also, does anyone know if running your mac 24/7 could KILL it?? this is a big stress of mine. i'm up nights freting over this.

finally, does any one have 'cupcake trailers' to share -FULLY INSTALLABLE? i need it sorely and have spent ever penny buying this handsome osx!
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SHARE, DO PLEASE SHARE IT PROPERLY (AS A FULL PACK FILE SHARE with all the working sins, compression/decompression info, etc)! (there are wanabes files there that aint right at all!!)

Last edited by luckyflame; October 11th, 2004 at 06:43 PM.