View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2004
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgwen
I don´t think so. Others will also post magnet links. And if we would allow only some long timers to post links there would be a discussion why are they allowed to do it and not all members bla, bla...
If we allow magnet links than only in a special forum, where we can overview them and only some "special" people could post there. IMO this is the only practible way, but who is allowed to post magnets? Of course only trusted people, but don´t count with the mods I am sure the most won´t post magnets, so we have to upgrade some senior mebers to magnet link posters. Will you make a list?

All other magnets besides this forum should be deleted.

I remember that I suggested this but nobody really agreed to it.

Morgwen
Hmm, thing is that newbies don't know how to post magnets that works. They would have to lurk here a while before knowing how. Probably that by the time they know how to do it, they would be responsible. Just like it's seems to be on shareaza forums. Maybe we should ask Kath if they have problems over there with abuse of copyrighted magnets...

Creating a forum only for magnets and rejecting magnets in others seems a difficult technical task for CC. I for one wouldn't know to proceed without kacking Vbulletin.

Ciao