View Single Post
  #397 (permalink)  
Old October 27th, 2004
Posts: n/a

Limewirepro had worked great for me until I reformatted my pc, I went from xp home with sp1 to xp pro with sp2. At this point getting limewire to connect has been more like pulling teeth than using a program. I have tried every suggestion I have ran across on this forum and nothing seemed to work for connecting. Sometimes by random chance like maybe one out of 50 tries it connects to at least fair. I am curious if a netgear router could be part of the problem but I was using the same router before I reformatted. I also just tried telling limewire that I had a modem instead of dsl (even though I have dsl) and it has connected to turbo charged after a few minutes, this might be one of those random times but I am not disconnecting just yet to check.
Reply With Quote