View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2001
Unregistered

Default Paused... forever???

Howdy! great job you`ve done there, awesome program but I still (have) to use Morpheus/Kazaa. The reason? 1st of all, I - at the moment - have got a list with 20 downloads in XoloX. They ALL have been downloaded until they reached some point between 75-99%, and then... paused! They won`t ever resume, and if they do (once, one file in 3 hours) they reach the tremendous speed of... 1k! Gosh!
I don`t know much about networking - although I`ve got a pretty thorough knowledge of computers in general, and thus can`t provide you with any more info. The only other things I think I should mention is that at times a "filestream error --> 1" appears and there`s no documentation about the possible reason, and that Morpheus is - right now - getting files at 110K`s per sec while XoloX is getting two files at 0,7 and 1,1 K`s. Any ideas? Solve these and you`ll have a winner!

-As for the graphics - that so many people mentioned - I think that I can help, if you like. I happen to be a freelance graphic artist and would be more than happy to provide you with some icons. See ya!