View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2004
Novicius

Esther7 is flying high
Unhappy Limewire:curser makes blocks under what is clicked

HELP! I'm suffering! Can anybody tell me what is going on and how to fix it????

Ever since I've download Limewire, I've lived with it...but I can't take it anymore!!! I didn't go "PRO" with it, so I'm coming to this forum.

I have Limewire 3.8.5. This is difficult to explain, but I will try. When I use the program it has always giving me the following trouble:

Whenever I click on something on the page, it will take that area where my curser is and changes it's color. When I use the pull down menus, it can change it's color and something whatever is under the curser dissapears (becomes see-through) and you can see the type under it that appears in the window screen. This does the same when I right-click something on the screen. All these things happen under the curser in a 'block form' of about 1."W X .5"H. However, it doesn't seem to effect the use of the discolored or invisible buttons, but it's very confusing to the eye and often I wonder if I'm clicking what I really want.

Can anybody tell me what is going on??

Also, sometimes when I listen to the downloaded music, it seems to stop for a second or two and then continue. Does that have anything to do with my problem from above???

Gee, I'd really appreciate the help. I've been living with this for over a year.