View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2004
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

I just read your post a little more closely & it sounds as though you've used both version 1 & 2 tags right, yeah. I'm a little baffled by your problem. I've never had that issue, at least I don't think so. I have just checked the files I encoded myself. Those that were tagged within iTunes do not seem to display as much info as mp3 Rage. And I don't seem to be having any problems with the mp3 rage tagged tunes.

I actually encode the tunes using either iTunes or Audion & then tag them with Rage. Audion also has the mp3 Pro & Ogg Vorbiss formats, latter of which iTunes can't read.

Perhaps you should seek the info yourself but manually add it. If you have a lot of files to do, there's certainly a no. of types of data that can be put added to a group. So it's quick.

I don't know what limits LW has in regard to id tag info. !! And whether it is up with the most recent versions of both format 3.1 & 2

Oh I didn't see you there Ursula. I was busy checking things. lol It must have taken me a while to be sure.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; November 12th, 2004 at 10:37 AM.