View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2004
oldtimer

GRANDMASTER is flying high

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GRANDMASTER
id rather have single tracks ,ive downloaded a few full cd and it tends to be 1 full track so u cant skip each song? like someone said maybe if u try different word search u might get full cd

" complete album,full cd. cd 1, cd2, greatest hits,full album,the best off"

so on so on
its all down to the way u and the person have name the file just hunt for them its half the fun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you have to split the track into individual parts, which can be a pain...Nero will do this, and a few other appz also...doing a www.google.com search for 'shoutcast' will give up some valid results...

the one good thing about files in this form, is that they are all the same source, which at least makes the big picture the same without having to normalize, worry about different bitrates, etc...

it takes to long to split tracks , better to just fastforward them and a lot less hassle,but anyways maybe ppl who share full cd would be kind to make them so u can skip each track i know i have on all my shared full albums o by the way i have put ine under the file name like so (full cd) (full album) with the year after it