View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2004
oldtimer

GRANDMASTER is flying high
Default top tip for music with missing codecs

ok this is it, i downloaded a full album and it had missing codec msg in windows media player and i was like sh:t not again i took me about a hour to download the album ,i was so pis@ed off,anyways i thought to myself well maybe if i burn it off it will still work in my dvd/hi fi player and it did wow i was well chuffed ,then i got it into my head that it might work in the windows media player so i put it into my pc and tryed to play it in my media player #( windows media player 10 ) and u never guess what o yer it worked so i tryed it on all the files i have downloaded of limewire that have missing codecs plus movies that have them missing and it worked for some reason after u burn them off they work i dont know if it is my software that fixed it but i never said it was going to fix missing codecs and it took the same time so try burning them off then playing them, if user try this out and it works well id like to see u reply to this post

this saved on downloading codecs packs

o by the way i use roxio easy cd/dvd creater 7 it fast and it converts avi and all other movie files into dvd format as it burns got to say its prett dame good

i told a m8 about this and he tryed it on nero and it worked so try it out seee how u get on