View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2004
oldtimer

GRANDMASTER is flying high

erm how and when did i say anything about data burning i was talking about burning of onto a music cd>,< i c alot of ppl aking why they cany play music cuz of missing codecs and asking 4 help on this matter,its alot easyer to burn ofF the music file and play it on ur media player than looking 4 codecs.i even read a post about ppl having 2 or more players so they could play music files,id rather just burn tham of and play them that way its so much better>,< plus its saves on harddrive space.... so i think my point is better than any other help that has been given about silly downloads of codec files that just fill up ur pc with more crap, and at the end of the day most ppl burn there music off on to a cd to play on a cd player, how many ppl have dekleted a music/dvd file cuz they couldnt get it to work when all they have to do is burnt it of easy as and as for u pointing out me not using punctuation this is a forum not a cv for a job or a offical letter,but if it makes u happy theres r for the ones i missed out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,........................................... ..........""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""",,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,..................................,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,........................