View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2004
The Soulforged

murasame is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

A)You never mentioned anything about data disc burning (and I never said you did) but you also mentioned nada about music CD burning (in the end of you post you say something about converting and burning to DVD.

B)Ever heard of mp3 players? No? Well they allow you to play music that is on your comp without having to do stuff like burn onto a music CD.
Music CDs take up waaaaaaaaay more space than a data disc since where you can fit 1 CD in a music CD, a data disc takes more than 4.
Plus, mp3 CD players can play both formats so if you make a data CD to archive the songs and make some free space in your comp, you can still play the songs and economize some space and money.
Furthermore, mp3 CDplayers or simple mp3 players are not expensive and come in all forms (small, big, etc, etc). Plus, current DVD players can also play mp3 so if you got one connected to the hifi or whoteva, you can still play your songs.

C)i take the time and use punctuation because not everyone in the forums is american or english or even australian (whoteva i mean anlgophone) and they might not understand unless its written in a more grammatically proper maner you see it can be annoying for them to try and decipher an incoherent post that might contain the solution they are looking for oh and here are the punctuations i missed :,,:.
ADSL anything from 3 to 8Mbps/around 1024kbps

"Raise your can of Beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have passed us by
The Golden Age Of Leather"
-Blue Öyster Cult-