View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2004
Novicius

slinkybones is flying high
Default Regarding Ursula's reply and Nimo??

Hi Ursula and thanks very much for your reply!

Unfortunately I just don't get the whole Nimo thing. I'm a computer neophyte and feel like a dummy, but oh well.

There seem to be different duplicate versions of the same four Nimo programs, from basic to some scary Beta version that warns you not to use unless you are an expert, which I obviously am not.

I did in fact download those four versions and then installed three of them; but not the ominous fourth.

The music files will still not play on my WMP 10.

I'm positive I don't quite understand the Nimo site and/or your instructions.

I couldn't glean the four files you mentioned I would be warned about; or for that matter understand how to choose what and what not to install within each Nimo file.

Your instructions read simple and plain (although I don't get installing VERY carefully, as I thought one can only click 'install', is this a joke or serious?) but once at the Nimo site I got lost pretty fast.

Anyway, perhaps you can help, or I need to take a class. I'm sure most of this is not so complicated, but I just don't quite get how to do it properly. And also don't wish to do any damage to my computer. For now I have uninstalled the three Nimo programs from my control panel.

If you think you can help me further with this Nimo site, please do. If not, I understand you're busy and will learn as I go I guess.

Thanks for your time.

Peace,
Daniel