View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2004
Novicius

woday95 is flying high
Default Major downloading Problems need Help

NEED HELP NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!

Few days ago my computer crash so I had to reinstall everthing I downloaded LimeWire (now I've been useing LimeWire for about two years with no problems) when I go to download music or music videos I can use the music in itunes or the music videos in QuickTime Player. I ask some people some said to rebuild my desktop which I did that didn't work another person said to reinstall Limewire I did that that too didn't work. Few other people told me that Limewire isn't working for imacs classic ( I have imac 9.1) that I have to get imac osx. Sometimes when I get really lucky a QuickTime Mp3 will show up and I can play that in itunes but lately I been getting a paper like document sheet showing up. Before my computer crash I was using LimeWire with no problem but when I went to download LimeWire after getting my computer working the outlook of LimeWire change. This problem has been frustrateing me alot I dont know if I am the only one who is having this problem or I am the only one with this bad luck. Is there anyone who can help please get back to me ASAP so i can get this fix and start downloading and burning music/music videos again like normal. If anyone has any infor I will be greatfully thankfull if you can help me.

Last edited by woday95; November 29th, 2004 at 09:29 AM.